HP 17.3” Laptop (Latest Model), 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4, 12GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Anti-Glare Display, Intel UHD Graphics, Long Battery Life, Windows 11Zobacz na Amazon
HP 17.3” Laptop (Latest Model), 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4, 12GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Anti-Glare Display, Intel UHD Graphics, Long Battery Life, Windows 11
- 🎁 【11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 】3 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, The 11th gen dual-core laptop brings the perfect combination of features to make you unstoppable. This is an ideal home office laptop to get things done fast with high performance, instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity.
- 🎁 【17.3" HD+(1600x900) Anti-Glare LED IPS Non-Touch Display】17.3-inch diagonal, HD+, BrightView, 220 nits, 60% NTSC，boasts impressive color and clarity. Energy-efficient LED .Enjoy vibrant, crystal-clear images with Non-reflective and low gloss means you'll get less glare while you're outside
- 🎁 【Upgraded Powerful Storage】12GB DDR4 RAM, 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD. Reams of high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM to smoothly run your graphics-heavy PC games and video-editing applications, as well as numerous programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 🎁 【Win 11 S mode】You may switch win 11 S mode to the regular win 11: Update Microsoft App Store to the latest version. Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon; Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install.
- 🎁 【External ports and Slots】2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 USB 2.0 Type-A; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 RJ-45; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 multi-format SD media card reader
model number: HP 17 Laptop
Part Number: HP 17 Laptop
Details: How to switch s mode to windows 11 1. On your PC running Windows 11 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation. 2. In the Switch to Windows 11 Home or Switch to Windows 11 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.) 3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store. Specifications Processor : Intel Core i3-1115G4 (Base 3 GHz, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB L3 cache, 2 cores, 4 threads) Display : 17.3" diagonal, HD+ (1600 x 900), anti-glare, 220 nits, 60% NTSC Memory (RAM): Upgrade to 12 GB DDR4 Hard Drive: Upgrade to 256GB PCIe SSD Optical Drive: NO Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics Audio: Dual speakers Operating System: Windows 11 Home in S mode Keyboard: Non-Backlit. Full-size keyboard with integrated numeric pad Touchscreen： NO Webcam: HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated digital microphone Connectivity： Realtek 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 combo Ports & Slot: 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate 1 USB 2.0 Type-A 1 HDMI 1.4b 1 RJ-45 1 AC smart pin 1 headphone/microphone combo 1 Multi-format SD media card reader Battery : 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion. Up to 8 hours (mixed usage). 45 W Smart AC power adapter Dimensions: 16.33 in (W) x 10.72 in (D) x 0.96
Package Dimensions: 20.6 x 13.6 x 3.1 inches